Patterns

Saturday 3 October 2015

Post from Holland

Today was really exciting, because I received a parcel my mum sent from Holland. Together with Lucy I opened it and she gasped when she saw the Kinder surprise eggs, but I was possibly even more excited about 8 scrumptious balls of cotton that were inside the box along with all the other treats my mum stuffed into the package. I took a photo which you see below, the only problem is that it looks like I took the photo with a microwave.. I post it anyway. Possibly you can see through the blur and indentify 8 GORGEOUS balls of cotton goodness.

The cotton has a little bit of sparkle in it, which makes it very suitable to make something "Christmassy". I searched for a nice pattern for a table runner and came across this photo.
It's made by somebody called Leilani Pearce. I don't have any more info than that. With a bit more research I found out that it's made with a free crochet pattern from Red Heart (I think) which you can find here.



I am looking forward to start on this new project tonight! I'll show the result once it's done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment