Patterns

Friday, 23 October 2015

Sparkly love

Today Dave took me to Hobbycraft so I could have a look around and squeeze all the squishy yarn they have in there (as you do) and also because it's next to Tesco and we needed to be there anyway. I saw a beautiful yarn that I liked, but I wasn't sure on buying it, so I walked out empty handed. Well, empty handed, I did carry out a stroppy toddler. I waited in the car while Dave popped into the shop and when he came back, he said that he was going to get me the yarn I liked because I deserve it.The trumpets started playing and a choir of singing angels descended. Is he a keeper or what?!
 This is the yarn he got for me and I am planning to make this gorgeous Elise shawl with it. That makes this automatically the free pattern of today.
Ofcourse I will show you the result once it is finished!

1 comment: