Patterns

Sunday 21 August 2016

Lucy scarf.

Yesterday we came back from a week of visiting my family in the Netherlands. I brought back some gorgeous acrylic wool that I found in my mum's stash. I placed the wool on top of my crafting basket and every time I walked past it, my heart just skipped a beat of excitement. I had to make something and I had to make it now. The yarn is 100% acrylic, but just feels different than other acrylic yarns. It feels like it is made of angel hair and the colours, it's like angel hairs washed with a rainbow shampoo. I decided that it would be perfect for my 3 year old daughter.  I decided to make a rainbow angel hair scarf for Lucy. The Lucy scarf is probably easier.

I have written out the pattern for you and you can find it here.





No comments:

Post a Comment